Showing 13–24 of 138 results
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive (Flashfloppy) with Printed Mount, OLED Header
- OpenFlops Gotek Drive
- 3D Printed Amiga 1200 Gotek Mount
- OLED Display with 3D Printed Header
What is OpenFlops Gotek Drive?OpenFlops is an Open Hardware implementation of such an emulator, inspired from the ubiquitous Gotek hardware. It is designed to run the FlashFloppy firmware, which gives it several improvements over the original Gotek:
- Can be installed on many different platforms.
- Directly supports a wide range of image formats.
- Flexible track layout for Raw Sector Images.
- Extremely configurable.
- Supports AutoSwap for games with a large number of disks.
- Easily accessible pin headers for connection of a i2c display (either OLED or LCD), rotary encoder (including power).
- Easily-accessible pin header for an external speaker.
- Connected Motor signal.
- Has additional 3.3V, 5V and GND power pins.
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Installation guide is here
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service available if required, ask for details.
Amiga A600 4Mb Fast Ram Module
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.Amiga A600 4Mb Fast ram module provides 4Mb of fast ram in your Amiga 600 works with all revisions of mainboard and simply plugs on top of the A600 processor. The benefit of having 4Mb of fast ram is that it opens up the world of WHDLoad as the recommended minimum of fast ram is 4Mb in an OCS/ECS Amiga. It is strongly recommended that an extra 1Mb chip ram is also present (total of 2Mb chip). Each unit is hand built and tested for 24 hrs. and built to order an take approx 3 working days from order.
This unit has been superseded with the A600 8Mb Fast Ram version which you can switch between 4Mb and 8Mb fast ram.
Atari ST Gotek Drive, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
Amiga A600 8Mb Fast Ram PCMCIA switchable
- ON/OFF - You can enable or disable the card.
- 4Mb/8Mb jumper
- Transferring files from your PC/MAC using the a PCMCIA CF card adaptor
- Plug in a Ethernet card to transfer files from a PC/MAC via FTP
- Adding a CD Drive that has a PCMCIA interface
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek OLED Display Header Only
- 3D Printed Header
- OLED Display
- 30cm of cable from the header to the Gotek drive.
Amiga 1200 Case Brand New White
- Top case including enhancements
- Bottom case including enhancements
- Enhanced bottom trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feet
- Set of screws
How are these brand new?In 2016 840 Amiga users made it possible in supporting a Kickstarter to reproduce the Amiga 12000 case lead by Philippe Lang, the new A1200 cases are made using Injection Molding manufacturing technique to produce top and bottom shells as well as trapdoors and parts. The process implies the use of 3 new moulds, the first one is for the top shell, second mould for the bottom shell and last one for trapdoors and parts, all produced using brand new moulds.
Enhancements galore:The Amiga community has never died and some have produced some great add-ons over the years to make sure the Amiga is still relevant and useful today as it was back in the 80's/early 90s and these cases take full advantage of that weather that's simply transferring your existing motherboard from your existing Amiga 1200 or have a luxury of installing a MiST FPGA Board. Below are few more enhancements: [accordion] [pane title="External CF Adaptor" start=open] A CF slot can be open up on the side of the A1200 case to allow easy access to what would be the CF card within the A1200 itself. [/pane] [pane title="MiST FPGA Board"] MiST is a FPGA based modern board that implements classic 16bit computers like the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and 8bit systems like the Commodore 64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari XL/VCS, Apple II, Colecovision, Sega Master System, NES, SNES as well as Arcade machines. The primary difference between the MiST is that its NOT emulation. The new A1200 case has mounts to mount the MiST FPGA within the A1200 case. [/pane] [pane title="Raspberry PI"] Yes you can mount a Raspberry PI 2/3 within the new A1200 case with the use of the mounts already part of the case for a nice clean solution. [/pane] [pane title="Keyrah V2"] [caption id="attachment_18644" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Keyrah V2 for the Amiga 1200/600, C64, VIC 20 and C16[/caption] Keyrah V2 is an IO adaptor that allows you to use the original keyboards of the Commodore Amiga 600 and 1200, Commodore 64, VIC-20 and C-16 within their respective cases. The purpose of this you can then install a Raspberry PI which uses the original keyboard of that computer and providing 2 x D9 ports. The new Amiga 1200 case has mounts are located at middle top of bottom shell. This location make the keyboard adapter available for Raspberry Pi or MiST board. Original Amiga 1200 keyboard ribbon will fit nicely just at the right place on the keyboard adapter board. I/O connectors are accessible through rear panel I/O slots. [/pane] [/accordion] So what are the differences between the original Commodore case and the New A1200 case?
- The plastic is 100% UV proof to avoid case turning yellow over time.
- Screw brass inserts in all 6 new screw towers for smooth operations. No more broken plastic clips!
- Bottom trapdoor offers better cooling with extra vents and 3x rear trapdoors are available: Plain door, VGA hole, DVI hole, perfect for the Re-Amiga
- Supports for: Raspberry Pi©, MiST© FPGA, Keyrah© V2 keyboard adapter, RapidRoad© DoubleUSB and Lotharek© HxC Floppy emulator
AmigaOS 3.1.4 for Amiga A1200 Official Licenced Bundle
- 2 x Physical 3.1.4 Kickstart ROMs (HI & LO) to be installed in your real Amiga.
- Unique AmigaOS 3.1.4 serial number (to enable you to download the official AmigaOS digital files which includes AmigaOS ADF files Workbench, Install, Storage, Fonts, Extras, Locale) and the digital 3.1.4 ROM file from the Hyperion website)
- Official AmigaOS 3.1.4 Disk Labels (6 in total)
No 3.5" floppy disks?No problem, getting 6 x 3.5" floppy disks that work are in short supply, however we can offer a solution, we have a selection of Gotek drives which replaces your internal 3.5" floppy drive which will enable you to use the AmigaOS ADF files easily just by putting them on a USB stick (available as an option) , Gotek drives are available here Want to know what a Gotek Drive is? Check out our guide here
What is AmigaOS 3.1.4?The new, cleaned-up, polished Amiga operating system for your 68K machine fixes all the small annoyances that have piled up over the years. Originally intended as a bug-fix release, it also modernizes many system components previously upgraded in OS 3.9.
- Over 20 Kickstart ROM modules and many more disk-based core OS components were fixed, updated, or added.
- Native support for all Motorola 68000-68060 CPUs, and a more robust Auto-Configuration process.
- Support for large hard disks, including boot, for any OS 2.x/3.x-compliant controller driver supporting HD_SCSI_CMD, TD_64 and/or NSD. Dedicated boot partitions are a thing of the past, even on legacy devices. You can also use variably-sized "super floppies".
- A modernized Workbench as powerful as the OS 3.9 version, including new or refreshed Preference editors in the legacy OS 3.1-"GadTools" style. Its tools such as DiskCopy and Format fully support large media. Printer, hard disk and many other support tools have been fixed and upgraded.
- Remember "Diskdoctor"? It earned its PhD and is now ready to reliably rescue data from your floppies or hard disks.
- The CLI/Shell and many of its commands have been reworked and modernized, now sporting native support for pipes, softlinks, hardlinks and long filenames. New commands support running Workbench programs from the Shell or upgrading ROM modules.
- CrossDOS and the CD-ROM filesystem are now smarter, faster, and multi-threaded, adding Rockridge and Joliet extensions as well as UDF.
- Fully reworked, modernized and bug-fixed printer drivers include support for PCL and PostScript, along with legacy NEC and Epson printers.
- An optional upgradeable intuition.library provides off-screen dragging of windows for native and P96 RTG screens.
- A colorful, professionally designed icon set is included, along with the traditional four-color icons.
Commodore Amiga PSU for A500 or A500 Plus
- Stabilized & filtered 5VDC up to 4A output (4.4A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered 12VDC up to 2A output (2.2A peak)
- Stabilized & filtered -12VDC up to 0.5A output (0.55A peak)
- Carefully calibrated for Amiga 500 reference load
- Active & passive over voltage protection for main +5VDC line
- Over current protection for all output lines
- Fully isolated & fused on AC side
- Power On/Off switch
- Long output cable (1.8m) with rectangular DIN 5-pin plug.
- Detachable input AC cable for all versions (cable included)
- Weight only 0.4 KG (2x less than original PSU)
- Runs COLD!
- Safety standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, TUV EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Manufactured by Electroware
- UK Stock
Warning! Risk of electrical shock and energy hazard when opened. All failures should be examined by a qualified technicians only. Risk of fire or electrical shock. The ventilation holes should be protected from foreign objects or dripping liquids. Please do not install power supplies in places with high ambient temperature or close to the heat source. Enclosed power supplies are intent to work in indoor locations, it's not allowed to use power supplies outdoor, in dust or high moisture. Output current and output wattage must not exceed the rated values. This replacement Amiga PSU has been designed for Commodore Amiga 500, 500+ vintage computer systems only and should be considered as an integral component of Amiga computer system. Do not connect to any other devices as it's not a general purpose PSU. Manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences of unauthorised or arbitrary repairs, modifications or incorrect usage. Please notice that new, properly working replacement Amiga PSU is reducing the system's potential fail rate but still is not guaranteeing that entire Amiga system will work correctly (it's >30 years old).
Amiga 1200 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
What are ADF files?ADF files is the standard Amiga Disk Format for floppy disk images. no different to Sega or Nintendo roms, ADF's are images of Amiga floppy disk games. Not only could you have access to a huge back catalogue of retro Amiga games, but there are still brand new games being released today, for example: Raid over Moscow or Bridge Strike these are all available as ADF files. But you not limited to games or programs, but you have access to tons of Amiga demos (if your into that scene).
What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy check out this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here Also checkout one of our favorite youtube streamers TheGebs24 and her views on the Gotek drive!
Gotek Drive pre-flashed with FlashFloppy (Generic)
- Amiga A500
- Amiga A500 Plus
- Amiga A600
- Amiga A1200
- Amiga A1000
- Amiga A1500
- Amiga A2000
- Amiga A3000
- Amiga A4000
- Amiga 4000T
- OLED Display instead of the 3 Digit Display
- Internal Gotek Speaker to hear those floppy sounds!
- Gotek Rotary knob for easily selecting that game, app or demo